MATLAB Training institute in indore
MATLAB or (Matrix Laboratory) is a high performance fourth generation programming language which is used for technical computing. It provides multi paradigm numerical computing environment and was developed by Math Works. It is used for integrating computation, visualization and programming so that the programming environment becomes easy to use.
It is used for several important purposes. Some of them are:
- It’s used for symbolic computation.
- Used for developing algorithm.
- Provides application of scientific and engineering graphics.
- Analysis of data, visualization, and exploration is conducted.
- Can be used for designing Graphical User Interface.
- Technical computation.
The most important feature of MATLAB is that it is used for calculating matrix and vector formulations in fraction of time.
MATLAB Training Course is most customized to suit the need of students.